Thursday, May 17, 2012

On a Pretty Day in May......

"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad."  Well, the first good thing that happened was that I woke up.  Could have been the alternative, and then I would not be writing this!  Next, it truly IS a beautiful day, but ALL days I am thankful for. 

Let's talk about Scrapbooking!  I never have enough time for it and wish I could do more.  I work from home and really do have to work and I work HARD.  I am taking a break right now to post this, but then...back to the grind!  We have scrapbooking on Friday night this week, so I will have to start gathering my stuff tonight.  I have several albums in progress to choose from, but think I will choose 2010.  I am behind, of course, but in scrapbooking, you are NEVER behind, just having fun.  Working with digital scrapbook programs saves a lot of time and they look great.  I am using Smilebox right now, the paid subscription, and I use it for scrapbook pages, greeting cards, etc.  TIP:  PRINTING:  If you send the scrapbook page to Smilebox, they are the most reasonable in cost.  Personally, I also think it is the easiest site to use. 

I must start using up the paper and albums I have in my stock closet.  It is growing, but I always hate to pass up good deals, and/or, paper and albums i just LOVE.

We are planning a Scrapbook Retreat for July at Petticoat Junction in TN.  Can't wait!  Doing some art these days also, and trying to incorporate it with my scrapbooks.

Till' next time....................

Barb




No comments:

Post a Comment